Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Word Count Wednesday!

What am I working on?
Earlier this week I started working on a story and I have about ten pages done! I wrote it on a whim so after I read it I noticed it needed a lot of polishing. I like where the story is going so I plan on working on it during spring break.
Word Count: 2856
How do I feel about the process:
I feel excited! I'm excited about the things I'm working on and the fact that I'll have some time to work on them over spring break! I'll try to post some of the things I'm working on during the week. It'll be good for someone other than myself to read them.
What am I reading?
I'm still working on Moth Smoke, I'm really enjoying it!

1 comment:

  1. 10 pages! Congratulations! I'm hoping I will catch up on a few chapters before spring break is over.

    ReplyDelete