Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Word Count Wednesday!

What am I working on?
I am trying to work on the experiments for this class! I've done a couple of them I just haven't posted them, I have made it my goal to post it by this weekend. Thinking about real people actually reading it makes me nervous, but I will do it. I am also working on some songs, I'm not a songwriter by any means but I love music so I thought I'd give it a try!

How do I feel about the process?
I don't really know how I feel about it, I feel like I'm in a weird place with my writing. Sometimes I feel good about my work, and other days I feel like everything is horrible and needs to be erased from existence. At the moment I feel pretty good about it so I'll keep writing!

What am I reading?
I am currently reading multiple chapters from my Oceanography and Geography textbooks. Loads of fun.

1 comment:

  1. I'm anxious to see / hear more of your experiments. Feel free to share anything you like during class.

    ReplyDelete