Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Word Count Wednesday #2

Word Count Wednesday #2

What am I working on?
I'm still working on my short story but I'm almost done! I also started working on the children's book experiment. I have the main idea narrowed down but I'm having trouble with the dialogue.

Word count?
I'm not sure, I like to do most of my writing by hand so I haven't really had the time to type it all out.

How do I feel about the process?
I feel very productive! I've managed to get a lot of writing done in a short amount of time. The majority of it definitely needs to be revised but it's better than nothing! I tend to get distracted fairly easily so trying to keep focus on one story has been challenging to say the least.

What am I reading now?
I recently started reading A spool of Blue Thread by Anne Tyler. It's different than most of the novels I've read but I'm loving it so far!

That's all for today, thank you! thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've had a writerly week! I'm looking forward to reading your short story.

    ReplyDelete