Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Who am I??

Hello everyone! My name is Alondra!  I've written and rewritten this more times than I can count so here it goes...
Well first of all I am extremely excited to be a part of this creative writing class! Writing is such a powerful an influential way of expressing oneself. The one  thing I love the most about writing is that you can escape into a different world, you can forget about the world for a few hours and become a part of a different universe. A story can have the power to change the world, hopefully in a positive way. So one of my goals is to influence/change the world, you know nothing too big or anything! Another goal of mine is to be able to write a script or story for film. Film and writing can both have similar effects, they both allow the viewer or reader to escape into an alternate world or situation. The main difference is that writing allows the reader to visualize the story for themselves, whereas in a movie the story is told in a specific point of view.
This was just a very tiny piece of my brain in expressed in word form. I'll do my best to keep  up with this blog, I've never done anything like this so it will be a challenge, but I'll try! I hope you're not half asleep by now, if you are it's okay, it won't hurt my feelings (well maybe just a little, but I'll get over it)!
p.s, please ignore the overuse of exclamation marks!! (I can't help it!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment